According to the American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID), more than 30 million Americans are missing all their teeth in one or both jaws. Millions more, who still have most of their teeth, are missing one or more of their pearly whites.
Dental implants are brilliant restorations that are the closest thing to your natural teeth. Here are four ways dental implants can impact your smile and life for the better!
Are Dental Implants the Right Solution For You?
It’s true that dental implants are not the right solution for everyone. But they are the best option for most people. What about you? Are you:
- Missing one or more teeth?
- Wanting to improve the appearance of your smile?
- Realizing that a gorgeous smile can boost the quality of your life?
- Trying to decide which dental option is the best one for you?
Download this infographic we created especially for our restorative dentistry patients. It will give you the information you need to decide if dental implants are the right solution for you.
It answers such questions as:
– How are implants placed?
– What are the benefits of dental implants?
– How much do implants cost?
The Superior Choice is Dental Implants
The dental implant reigns as the king of solutions for tooth loss. The AAID reveals that the success rate of dental implants has been reported in scientific literature as 98 percent. Now that’s a choice you can make with confidence!
Dental implants are made of titanium and are attached directly to your jawbone. They act like tooth roots to hold natural-looking porcelain crowns in place. As the premier choice for replacing missing teeth, implants can solve a variety of problems.
By using the latest in implant and CEREC crown technology, Dr. Rule and his dental implant team ensure you enjoy a better experience, faster recovery times, and the most natural results.
Improving Your Life
Four of the main ways dental implants can benefit you include:
- Eat what you want again– Restoring your ability to eat a variety of different foods without the discomfort or chewing limitations imposed by tooth loss.
- Protect your bones and other teeth – Empty spaces created by lost teeth can result in the movement of other teeth along with bite misalignment. Implants stop those neighboring teeth from shifting and prevent the development of other associated conditions including bone loss, chronic headaches, and TMD symptoms.
- Feel good about yourself – Implants restore the desirability and youthfulness of your smile. When you’re proud of your smile, you’re far more likely to share it with others—which can go a long way in boosting your self-esteem and quite possibly your business and social relationships.
- No embarrassment from loose dentures – Dental implants are extremely adept in securing dentures, creating greater comfort and confidence in your smile. With implants, you can speak, eat, and laugh without worrying that your false teeth will come popping out.
In Conclusion: Contact the Gurnee dental implants team
Our Gurnee dental implants team provides the comfort and care you want with the state-of-the-art precision you need to achieve your ideal smile. Dr. Rule provides cosmetic dentistry that blends seamlessly with your smile, whether you need a dental restoration or a smile boost!
We would be happy to answer any questions you may have about dental implants or other services that can address your dental needs. Contact us today online or call us at (847) 662-7717, and treat your smile to the highest quality treatment that modern dentistry can provide.