You want the best for yourself. We want the best for you. Now that we’re on the same page, how do we actually make that happen? Your Gurnee dentists at Rule Dentistry want to excel at customer service and patient care. When you and other patients in Gurnee leave online reviews of our dentists, you help us recognize what we are doing right, and what we can improve upon. Learn how you can benefit yourself and others by leaving online reviews.
Why leave online reviews for your dentist in Gurnee?
According to the recent edition of Local Consumer Review,
92% of consumers now read online reviews (vs. 88% in 2014)
44% say of consumers say that a review must be written within 1 month to be relevant
40% of consumers form an opinion by reading just 1-3 reviews (vs. 29% in 2014)
In other words, your continued positive reviews of our dental treatments and service helps others in our community know who to trust with their oral needs. It also helps your dentists to continue to live up to the standard of excellence you deserve.
What to say in a dentist’s review?
Try answering one of these questions in a review of Rule Dentistry:
- What did our front office staff do to make you feel welcome and comfortable?
- Was the doctor or therapist on time for his appointment with you?
- Was each member of our staff professional, helpful and courteous?
- Did you feel that we listened to you and responded appropriately to your needs and requests?
- Did we explain simply and clearly about any treatment or medication we recommended for you?
- Was our office environment clean, well-equipped, and comfortable?
- What do you think we excel at doing?
- What could we improve on?
- Do you have any other suggestions for us?
How to leave your online reviews
Take 2 minutes to leave us a review on the web app below, then you’re done!
This app makes it so easy, you can write this review on your phone during a TV commercial or in the passenger seat while sitting at a traffic light. Remember, even if you have left a review in the past, you can keep us on our toes by leaving another! You don’t settle for “just enough” and neither do we.
Thank you for your support. And you’re welcome for our continued improvements based on your reviews 😉
Your ever-improving dentists in Gurnee,
The Rule Dentistry Team
What do you think, should people judge a medical practice based on customer reviews?