Dentist for Waukegan—Boosting Smiles with Veneers and Bonding
The saying “A smile is the light in the window letting people know you’re at home” highlights the appeal of a smile. Your dentist for Waukegan can help you ensure that your smile is communicating to others what you want it to. But what can be done if your present smile doesn’t portray who you really are, and suffers from any of the following issues?
- Gaps between teeth
- Worn, cracked or chipped teeth
- Stained, discolored teeth that don’t respond adequately to teeth whitening
- Short, stubby looking teeth or teeth that are misaligned
Dr. Rule is highly qualified to resolve these dental defects and is able to do so by means of two modern cosmetic options:
1. Porcelain Veneers—These wafer thin shells are crafted specifically for your unique smile and are most commonly placed on the upper front teeth. A small portion of the tooth enamel is removed from these teeth and then these highly durable veneers are skillfully attached utilizing a specialized composite cement.
2. Composite Bonding—A resin-based composite is directly applied to the tooth’s surface and may require the applying and curing of several layers. Each layer can be cured in a matter of mere minutes by employing a high intensity dental light. On the final layer, Dr. Rule will then artistically shape and polish the tooth until it looks completely natural and resolves the previous deficiency.
Each smile is unique as are the personal preferences of the patient. Book a consultation with Dr. Rule today to see what modern options like porcelain veneers and cosmetic bonding can do to boost the confidence of your smile. With the professional assistance from your dentist for Waukegan, your smile will be a window that shines bright and is welcoming to all you share it with.