Your Health and Safety Are Our Top Priorities
We want you to feel confident in knowing we're committed to maintaining a safe environment. Our office has always followed the highest infection control standards and will continue to monitor the guidelines set forth by CDC, ADA, and OSHA. This allows us to make sure our safety protocols are up to date and enables us to provide the safest environment for our patients, staff, and community.
Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the updates below, and if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to call us: 847-662-7717 .
Here's What You Can Expect
- We will postpone treatment for any patient who has experienced or been in contact with someone who has experienced the following symptoms within 14 days of the scheduled appointment date: fever, cough, loss of taste and/or smell, flu-like symptoms, difficulty breathing or shortness of breath, and fatigue.
- Upon arrival at our office, call us before entering the office to let us know you have arrived. We will call or text you once the office is ready for you to enter.
- We ask that patients enter the office unaccompanied, if possible. For those patients who need a guardian to accompany them, we ask that this be limited to a single family member.
- Every person entering the office is expected to wear a mask or face covering.
- We'll ask you screening questions upon arrival and ask you to sanitize you hands immediately upon entry.
- New patient forms are available online.
- Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, charging stations, children's toys, and so forth, since these items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Clear plastic screens (sneeze guards) have been installed at the front desk to minimize exposure to airborne pathogens.
- A HALO-LED Whole Office Air Purification System has been added to our HVAC system that reduces airborne and surface microbial, bacteria, viruses, and mold.
- All staff is screened, has their temperature taken daily, and wears masks or PPE.
- All staff is trained and continually updated on office protocols.
- We've added more frequent disinfecting cycles.
- After every patient, we thoroughly disinfect the exam room, door handles, surfaces, etc.
Thank you for being part of our family dental practice. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to your next visit.
Need to book an appointment? Contact us today!